Yeznik O. Kazandjian
Yeznik Kazandjian is a general practitioner who helps individuals deal with a wide range of legal and financial problems. Currently he represents numerous consumers in personal injury, insurance bad faith, civil litigation, bankruptcy and loan modification.
Mr. Kazandjian was able to secure huge savings for homeowners who were victims of predatory lending practices, as well as high/variable interest rate mortgages, by reducing their interest rate and monthly payments; in some case our office was successful in reducing principal balances on underwater properties. He is also working on behalf of consumers to recover millions in unlawfully denied insurance claims resulting from recent fires.
In addition to representing clients in bankruptcy and tax matters, Mr. Kazandjian has also fought for clients’ rights in the California Court of Appeal, and the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Kazandjian has an LLM degree in taxation from Loyola Law School, which gives him the expertise in representing clients with tax planning and other tax issues.
- University of La Verne College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude (1997)
- Loyola Law School, LLM (2010)
- Member, University of La Verne College of Law, Law Review
- Past Chairman of Board of Regents of Prelacy Armenian Schools
- Past Member of Lanterman Regional Center Board of Directors
- Past Treasurer the Armenian National Committee, Western Region